Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Good Kind of Sore

Last week's workouts:
Sunday: Rest (I might sneak in some easy yoga, shhh!)
Monday: Power Yoga class
Tuesday: Run 2 miles
Wednesday: Rest or easy yoga
Thursday: Run 2 miles
Friday: Jay Johnson Boot Camp: Cardio and Legs Ran 3 miles
Saturday: Run 3 miles Power Yoga: Total Body (Rodney Yee DVD)

It was another week of falling back on Plan B's, but luckily I got all my runs in. I didn't have the energy I was hoping I would have at the beginning of the week but thankfully by the end of the week I felt so much better. My mouth is healing right on schedule and on Thursday at my follow-up appointment, they told me I didn't need to wear the plastic stent anymore and that I could graduate to real food! What a difference real food makes in your energy level!

Since I was all energized on Friday, I decided to go ahead and get my "long" run out of the way so that Saturday I could go to Cardio Muscle on Saturday if I felt up to it. Saturday morning I decided that what my legs really needed was some good stretching. I have had this Rodney Yee DVD (Power Yoga: Total Body) for EVER and it is still one of my favorite workouts. Today my legs are sore from it, but definitely in a good way!

Buster likes to do yoga with me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Feel free to ignore the jumble of shoes and reusable bags by the door.

*Knock on wood* Work has calmed down a bit and I didn't end up staying late at all last week. I hope the trend continues this week!

This week's plan:

Sunday: Rest
Monday: Power Yoga class
Tuesday: Run 2 miles
Wednesday: Cardio/strength DVD (probably either Total Body Sculpt or Boot Camp, I'll see what I feel like)
Thursday: Run 2 miles
Friday: Easy yoga
Saturday: 4 mile run

No comments: