Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rock & Roll Half Marathon Training Week 4

Last week's workouts:

Sunday: Rest
Monday: Power yoga DVD
Tuesday: 2 mi intervals
Wednesday: Yoga OR rest I did Jay Johnson's Boot Camp Cardio followed by the Yoga for Runners podcast. Holy hell, I was so sore for three days afterwards. The backs of my thighs are still hurting. I think that means I need to do this combo more often!
Thursday: 2 mi intervals easy
Friday: 5 mi easy
Saturday: Rest

This week's plan:
Sunday: Body by Bethenny Yoga + Strength training (I found this On Demand and actually really liked it! It's 40 minutes of yoga followed by easy strength training.)
Monday: 2 mi intervals
Tuesday: Lululemon yoga
Wednesday: Jay Johnson Boot Camp + Yoga for Runners
Thursday: 2 mi intervals
Friday: Easy yoga or rest
Saturday: 5 mi easy

I figure it's going to be difficult to get a treamill at the gym for the next few weeks, so I might have to run in the neighborhood after dark, which I really hate doing. We shall see!

Have a great week!

No comments: