Sunday, January 23, 2011

Snot, Sweat and Tears

That's what winter running is to me! Even though it has been really cold the last few weeks, I have braved the elements and done my early morning long runs. Between my running nose and eyes, I am not a pretty sight. I know I shouldn't complain, winter in Dallas is nothing compared to other parts of the country!

Last week's workouts:
Sun: Yoga (I did one of the workouts from Yoga Journal, a hip-opening series)
Mon: 2 mi run
Tues: Lululemon yoga
Wed: 2 mi run (I played around with adding some extra to my usual interval workout, it went well!)
Thurs: Some kind of cardio + strength Body by Bethenny Yoga and Strength
Fri: Yoga or rest
Sat: 6 mi run

This week's plan:
Sun: Rest
Mon: 2 mi run (or rest, we made tentative dinner plans)
Tues: Lululemon yoga
Wed: 2 mi run
Thurs: Cardio + strength (or another run if Mon is a rest day)
Fri: Yoga
Sat: 7 mi run

No comments: