Sunday, January 16, 2011

Rock & Roll Half Marathon Training week 6

Last week's workouts:
Sunday: Rest or easy yoga
Monday: 2 mi run intervals + Stairmaster
Tuesday: Lululemon yoga
Wednesday: 2 mi run intervals
Thursday: Jay Johnson Boot Camp + Yoga for Runners So I went to pull up my beloved Jay Johnson Boot Camp On Demand and it's not there anymore! I know they add new stuff regularly, so they must take down things that have been available for a while. So bummed! So I did a Total Body Sculpt workout.
Friday: Rest or easy yoga
Saturday: 5 4 mi easy

Friday night I slept horribly, I woke up around 2am and couldn't get back to sleep until after 4am. Saturday morning was cold and rainy, so I ended up cutting my run short. This week I got my new Brooks Defyance 3's, so I was looking forward to a nice cushy run! I'm sure next week will be better.

Saturday afternoon I redeemed a gift certificate I had gotten for Christmas at the Relache Spa in the Gaylord. I got an amazing massage, it was just what my tired muscles needed!

This week's plan:
Sun: Yoga
Mon: 2 mi run
Tues: Lululemon yoga
Wed: 2 mi run
Thurs: Some kind of cardio + strength
Fri: Yoga or rest
Sat: 6 mi run

2 comments:

Carolyn @ Eat Well. Live Well. Be Well. said...

Good luck on your Rock and Roll Half. When is the big day?

Rebecca said...

March 27!