Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dad!

We went out for a family dinner to celebrate my dad's birthday (a little belated). We tried out a fairly new restaurant in our neighborhood, Woodlands.
The food was delicious. I started with a mixed greens salad. It was delicious, I normally hate salad dressing but their citrus vinaigrette was sooo good. For my entree, I ordered the half rosemary chicken with baby vegetables. It was delicious! Michael got the COBALT sandwich, Tori got a center cut filet and both my parents ordered fish. Everyone loved their dinner and there was a lot on the menu that I would like to try.
For dessert we ordered two chocolate desserts: the molten chocolate cake and the chocolate snowball. The snowball was really dry, but the molten chocolate cake was delicious!
We will definitely go back, the atmosphere was really cool. The design was inspired by Frank Lloyd Wrights' Fallingwater house. It wasn't super-expensive, it could be a great neighborhood hangout.

No comments: