Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Time to celebrate!

Last week was my birthday, I turned the big 2-5! I feel old... :)
My actual birthday was pretty low-key, we did go out to dinner with the parentals (both sets) the day after, which was fun! Since the weather had been nice, I wanted to go to Patrizio to sit on the patio. However, the night we went was cool and drizzly so we ended up cramped inside. Oh well, dinner was great as usual!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And of course right after my birthday is our anniversary! I can't believe it's been two years already. I couldn't get out of working late that night, but Michael had a gift waiting for me when I got home. Champagne and flowers- what more could a girl want?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And just to reminisce:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

P.S: To follow up on my last post, I got the sideswipe as a birthday gift, yay!!!!

No comments: