Sunday, April 20, 2008

Poor us :(

It's been a rough week in the Baker household. First I got sick. I thought it was just allergies, because mine usually are pretty bad around this time of year. (I know I shouldn't spend so much time outside, but it's been too darn pretty to stay inside!) But then it got worse, it must have been a bad cold.
This weekend Michael and I were supposed to go out to a ranch party. I ended up deciding to stay home at the last minute because I still wasn't feeling too great. Michael left Saturday afternoon looking forward to shooting skeet and hanging out with the guys.
Early Sunday morning Michael called saying he wasn't feeling well, he'd been up all night throwing up and was having bad stomach cramps. Elliot drove him home and I took him to the hospital to get him checked out. Luckily, it wasn't anything serious, the doctor said it was probably a virus and then he just got really dehydrated. He got some IV fluids, anti-nausea medicine and a little morphine. He felt *much* better after that.
Well, we are going to rest up!
Happy early birthday to Michael, his 27th is this Thursday!

No comments: