Sunday, May 4, 2008

Girls' Night Out!

A bunch of my married friends and I left the husbands and kids at home and threw ourselves a "second chance bachelorette party." Thanks to Jess and Keeli for putting all of this together!
We had dinner at Victory Tavern downtown. (www.victorytavern.com) I got the hummus to start and ordered the chicken chop for my entree- chicken breast stuffed with goat cheese and Anaheim chiles with spring vegetables. Everything was good, but several of us commented that we didn't think it was worth the high price. The atmosphere of the restaurant was really cool, very laid back and Victory Park is a newly revitalized area of downtown. However, I found it a little odd that for a Saturday night the place was pretty empty.
After dinner we headed to the Rose Room for the drag show! It was a blast, then we went dancing downstairs at Station 4.
(http://caven.com/rose_roomdallas.htm)

No comments: