Monday, May 26, 2008

Poll: Join in the fun!

All the Cool kids are doing it. ;)

Accent: I like to think I don't have one but I'm sure people can tell I'm from Texas.

Book that I like: Just one?! About a Boy by Nick Hornby comes to mind since the movie was just on TV.

Chore I don’t care for: cleaning the bathroom.

Dog or Cat: We are the crazy cat people, we're up to three of the little beasts.

Essential Electronics: laptop, Zune

Favorite Cologne: Don't like cologne or perfume, it gives me headaches

Gold or Silver: Silver

Handbag I carry most often: I have been carrying a pretty basic black leather bag. I got it on clearance at JCP, duh.

Insomnia: It's 2am as I type this.

Job Title: Sales and Merchandising Manager

Kids: Just the furry ones who eat off the floor.

Living Arrangements: 2/2 apartment

Most Admirable Trait: I'm a hard worker and loyal friend

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Torturing my sister

Overnight hospital stays: None so far (knock on wood)

Phobias: Chalk

Quote: “I've learned that life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish Flanders was dead.”

Religion: Methodist

Siblings: 1 sister

Time I wake up: Depends on the day, but always earlier than I want to.

Unusual Talent or Skill: Nothing unusual

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: I think I like all vegetables

Worst Habit: Setting my expectations too high

X-rays: Never (again, knock on wood)

Yummy Stuff: Cheese, chocolate

Zoo Animal I Like Most: Giraffe

No comments: