Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tag, you're it!

Stolen from Meg!

What bill do you hate paying the most?
My car payment...too freaking much money!


Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
A what? I'm trying to remember the last time we ate dinner together period. :)

If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
I wouldn't have dropped out of rush in college, I think I could have made some good friends that way.

Name of your first grade teacher?

Mrs. Seymour

What do you really want to be doing right now?
Watching the Project Runway episodes Michael just downloaded for me. Nothing's stopping me, I guess!


What did you want to be when you grew up?
An artist. I also went through a phase where I wanted to be a waitress, wtf?


How many colleges did you attend?
1. UT Austin (fresh and soph years)
2. UT Dallas (got my degree)
3. Brookhaven (just a mini-mester)


Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
Because it goes with my new workout pants!

What are your thoughts on gas prices?
I wish I didn't have to commute so far to work! And I wish Dallas had a better public transportation system.

First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
Didn't set my alarm, but I was glad to see that I was awake in enough time to drink some coffee before boot camp.

Last thought before going to sleep last night?
My head hurts.

Do you miss being a child?
Not really.

What errand/chore do you despise?
Cleaning the bathroom.

Get up early or sleep in?
Sleep in!!!


What is your favorite cartoon character?
Hello Kitty

Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
Cook dinner, hang out and drink beers.

Have you found real love yet?
absolutely

When did you first start feeling old?
When I didn't get carded buying beer.

Favorite lunch meat?
Turkey

What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
Rarely go to Wal-Mart, but when I do I usually buy facewash since that seems to be the only place I can find the kind I like.


beach or lake?
Either one!

Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
Of course not

Do you own property?
No. :(


Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
Grandma's Boy. Seriously, that movie is a riot.

What's your drink?
Beer! Budweiser especially.

Cowboys or Indians?
COWBOYS

Cops or Robbers?
cops

Who from high school would you like to run in to?
Haha, very few people.

Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
Don't watch either.

Grey's or 'The Office?
Don't watch either.

Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
I don't think I've made too many mistakes.

Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work
Yes, she's fine. Even though we are very rarely at our desks at the same time.

Indoors or Outdoors?
I love being outside.

Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
No (knock on wood).

Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes?
no

Last book you read?
Last book I finished was Deception Point by Dan Brown. Currently reading Best American Mystery Stories.

Do you have a teddy bear?
No.

Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
In a desert with no running water.

Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
San Francisco.

Do you go to church?
Not often.

At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
Career

How old are you?
25

No comments: