Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Did you buy your tickets?

To the gun show?!
Well, I stuck with boot camp all summer and today I could really tell the difference. I was paired up with two new bootcampers during one exercise and they both commented that they thought I was very strong!
My original goal was to just do boot camp through the summer and I was able to do that and only missed a few classes. I am definitely going to continue through the fall and possibly train with some others to do the Turkey Trot. (That's a big maybe, as we all know running is not my forte!)
Sorry for the lack of blog updates, my work schedule has been wacky with the back-to-school craziness but it is now somewhat back to normal. Michael started classes last week and is already in the swing of work and school. Not much else exciting is happening around here.
Well, I'm off to find a needle and thread...because I'm ripped!

1 comment:

Jess said...

go girl! I think we need some pictures...
:)