Thursday, November 13, 2008

Quick update

Sorry we haven't posted in a while but there is not a whole lot going on at the Baker household. Michael is still plugging away at school and I am already in my crazy time at work, which means long days and lots of them.

I have only been able to make it to boot camp once since the beginning of October, unfortunately. With me being sick, then my surgery and my crazy work schedule I just haven't been able to fit it in. I will try to go as much as I can over the holidays, but I also bought some new running shoes and have been running in the neighborhood as often as I can. I always feel guilty when I skimp on my workouts, but the truth is that all the running around I do at work probably makes up for it!

In other news, the holidays are just around the corner! I am already starting to think about gifts, music and we are making our plans with the families. We are staying in Dallas for Thanksgiving, probably eating with my parents and good family friends. Amy and Blair, who just got married last month, are hosting at their home. We will also plan on stopping by Michael's family's house because most of his extended family will be in town. And of course, we are already looking forward to Christmas brunch at the Four Seasons!

I hope everyone is well and is enjoying the beautiful weather! It's a great time to be outside.

No comments: