Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wish List Wednesday: Running

I started running last year and have really enjoyed racing. I decided to really challenge myself: I am going to run a half marathon in May! I started training this week (using the Runner's World Smart Coach) and I've been doing yoga on my crosstrain/rest days to stay limber.

So here are some items on my wish list for training!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I definitely need some new shoes and am looking forward to getting fitted at Run On. These are Asics.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I bought capris similar to these. I have always been self conscious about wearing really fitted pants but these were suprisingly flattering and comfortable to run in. I need some more while it's still too cool to wear shorts! These are Xersion brand from JC Penney.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Music makes running so much more enjoyable, but I really need an armband for my Zune. It is hard to find one that fits my scrawny arms, though. (I'm doing pushups!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I might also want a pretty yoga mat! This one is by Gaiam, I have always had good luck with their products.

No comments: