Sunday, July 20, 2008

The nightmares are starting...

And I'm not even the one going back to school!
Michael is officially enrolled at Brookhaven, he starts classes on August 25. Yay for Michael going back to school, I am so proud of him.
I guess the combination of thinking about school and the end of my relaxing vacation made my brain start going crazy. I dreamt that I was back in school and could not figure out my schedule! When I was in school, I always kept a copy of my schedule somewhere in my backpack just in case, but I was digging through every notebook and every pocket in my backpack and it was nowhere to be found! I knew I was in the wrong classroom and the professor was talking to me, but all I could do was frantically dig through my stuff trying to figure out where the heck I was supposed to be.
Next thing you know, I'll be in my underwear in front of the class!

No comments: