I like these. :)
1. Who was your first prom date?
2. Do you still talk to your first love?
I pretty much consider Michael my first real love, so yes.
3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
Probably champagne, I know my parents used to let me have a little glass at weddings.
4. What was your first job?
5. What was your first car?
The first car that was all mine was/is my Mustang.
6. Who was the first person to text you today?
Nobody, I don't really text.
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
Michael, or the insurance guy who's supposed to be coming to look at my car this morning. (My car got vandalized last week.)
8. Who was your first grade teacher?
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
I know my mom said she took me on a trip in a plane when I was a toddler, I think we were going to visit family in New Mexico but I'm not sure.
10. Who was your first best friend, and are you still friends with him/her?
Probably Rebecca Mason, yes we still keep in touch.
11. What was your first sport played?
Soccer, but I was never any good at it!
12. Where was your first sleepover?
My classmate Amanda's house.
13. Who was the first person you talked to today?
14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
Cousin Jill's, I was a flower girl.
15. What was the first thing you did this morning?
Hit snooze, petted Buster.
16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
17. What was your first tattoo or piercing?
Ears pierced when I was 8 (I think?), first tattoo at 18.
18. What was the first foreign country you went to?
Mexico in high school with my church group.
19. What was your first run-in with the law?
Speeding ticket in high school. I was late for my after school job.
20. When was your first detention?
My first and only was in the seventh grade for being tardy to math class.
21. What was the first state you lived in?
Texas - first, only
22. Who was the first person to break your heart?
23. Who was your first roommate?
Kari freshman year of college.
24. Where did you go on your first limo ride?
I honestly don't remember.
Now You're It. Go.