Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

2008 had its ups and downs and I am so looking forward to 2009!
I don't usually make many resolutions, but here are some things I want to accomplish in the coming year:

1. Relearn French. I want to visit Paris, but the French I learned in high school seems to have fallen out of my head during college (imagine that). Michael downloaded Rosetta Stone for me and I've already had fun with the first couple lessons.

2. Try some new recipes. I tend to get in a rut with what I make at home.

3. Work up to running 12 miles a week. I feel really good when I run but for some reason I have trouble sticking with it. It's a good excuse for me to get outside, too.

4. Read 25 books. I have had some on my "to-read" list for quite a while.

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy year!

1 comment:

KelsNotChels said...

Man, I looooooooooved french. I loved pronouncing it properly...

I miss it a bunch too. I feel you on that goal, for SURE! :D