Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Another poll

I don't know why I love these so much...

50 Things You Possibly Didn’t Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? For some reason, a stack of programs from wedding and funerals. Probably some almost-empty water bottles, too.

2. What’s your favorite curse word? Fuck.

3. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Michael, Buster (well, he's a cat), Donald.

4. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? In power yoga class.

5. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Eating a late dinner of leftovers, watching King of the Hill.

6. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Sleeping I hope!

7. Have you ever been to a strip club? No.

8. What is the last thing you said aloud? "I'm not far behind you!" (in response to Michael going to bed.)

9. What is the best ice cream flavor? Phish Food.

10. What was the last thing you had to drink? Bud Light.

11. What are you wearing right now? Blue and white pajamas.

12. What was the last thing you ate? Triscuits and roasted garlic hummus.

13. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Yes, a cute green peacoat and I also put some more stuff on hold. One of the dangers of my job, I'm constantly shopping.

14. When was the last time you ran? Saturday.

15. What’s the last sporting event you watched? I have absolutely no idea

16. Who is the last person you emailed? My friend about dinner tomorrow night.

17. Ever go camping? Yes

18. Do you have a tan? Nope, fishbelly white here.

19. Do you drink your soda from a straw? I don't drink soda, but I do like straws.

20 What did your last IM say? Don't have IM.

21. Are you someone’s best friend? Yes

23. Where is your mom right now? In Colorado at a spa...lucky.

24. Look to your left, what do you see? Side table with TV speaker, candles and lamp.

25. What color is your watch? The band is black faux leather.

26. What do you think of when you think of Australia? "He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich."

27. Would you consider plastic surgery? If someone else will pay for it!

28. What is your birthstone? Aquamarine

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru? Inside, it's usually faster.

30. How many kids do you want? 0

31. Do you have a dog? not yet

32. Last person you talked to on the phone? Michael

33. Have you met anyone famous? yes

34. Any plans today? Today is almost over! How about... go to bed!

35. How many states have you lived in? 1

36. Ever go to college? Yes

37. Where are you right now? In an armchair in my living room.

38. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Work.

39. Last song listened to? Black Hole Sun, I think?

40. Are you allergic to anything? Some plants, not sure which ones. Which doesn't seem to help me avoid them.

41. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Kenneth Cole sneaker-style flats.

42. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes

43. Is anyone jealous of you? Doubt it!

44. What time is it? 12:51

45. Do any of your friends have children? some of them do. some of them don’t.

46. Do you eat healthy? I try to.

47. What do you usually do during the day? Work, or if I'm off it's usually boring stuff.

48. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily? Yes.

49. How did you get your scars? One on my knee from falling on the playground in 2nd grade. One on my toe from stepping on a knife (thanks, Michael, the floor is a good place to keep a sharp knife). One on my forehead from chicken pox. That's all I can think of offhand.

50. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 26.

No comments: