Monday, December 1, 2008

Marriage Survey

Stolen from Chris and Kristin!

How long have you been married?
2 years 8 months.

Is this your first marriage?
First and last!

Is it how you imagined it would be?
Pretty much, except we drove around in a van solving mysteries.

What would you change?
I wish we were able to spend more time together.

Are you married to your soulmate?
I don't know about soulmates, but I am definitely married to my best friend.

What do you argue about the most?
Whose turn it is to do the litter box!

What do you see eye to eye on the most?
I agree with Kristin and Todd, that is a pretty deep question!

Where did you meet your spouse?
Long story short...church.

Where was your first date?
We went to see A.I. which was terrible.

Where were you when you became engaged?
Actually, there was no official proposal. We had been talking about getting married for quite a while and one day he emailed me a picture of his grandmother's wedding band and asked if I'd like to go ahead and have it. Romantic, huh?

Did you live together before marriage?
Yes.

What was your wedding song?
Our first dance was to "The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra.

Who was in your wedding party?
Bridesmaids: My sister Tori (MOH), Michael's sister Emily, my good friend Victoria, my good friend Amanda.
Groomsmen: Michael's best friend Judson (BM), his brother David, his brother-in-law Russ, and his good friend Elliot.


Do you get along with the in-laws?
Yes, I love my in-laws!

Whats your view on children?
Still on the fence...leaning towards none right now.

Does your spouse feel the same way?
See above.

Are you a 2 peas in a pod or opposites attract couple?
We are alike in some ways, opposites in others. We're probably more alike than we are opposite though.

Do you go out without your spouse?
Yes, but I prefer for us to be together.

How long are you away from your spouse before you start to miss him/her?
I miss him all the time!

Have you ever compared your spouse to someone you have dated in the past?
Not really.

Do you trust your Spouse?
Yes.

Does your Spouse trust you?
I hope so!

How well does your spouse know your favorites?
I think he knows them pretty well.

Do you get along with your spouses friends?
Yes.

Does your spouse get along with your friends?
Yes, mostly.

Did you go on a honeymoon?
Yes, we took a belated honeymoon to Las Vegas after we'd been married about 3 months.

Do you watch the same TV shows?
Mostly, like the Simpsons and Family Guy.

Can you agree on Pizza toppings?
Sort of, I prefer veggies and I think he usually likes plain cheese.

Who takes out the trash?
Him more than me.

Who does laundry??
We do our own laundry.

Who cooks dinner?
Me, or we fend for ourselves. (We aren't usually home to eat at the same time.)

Do you have any traditions?
Not of our own.

Do you know your spouses passwords/pins?
Some of them.

Does your spouse know your social security number?
Probably not memorized.

Do you ever nag your spouse?
Um, he would tell you yes. I would say no. :)

Do you admit wrong doing?
Yes, if I'm in the wrong.

Does your spouse?
Yes, if he's in the wrong.

No comments: