Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wish List Wednesday: Christmas Edition!

What are you hoping to get for Christmas this year?

I already got one of my gifts and I LOVE it! The T-Mobile G1 with Google phone.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the first smart phone I've had and I don't know how I lived without it! It links to my gmail account so I get notifications when I have a new email and also notifies me to events on my google calendar. Plus it has navigation, all free apps, a slide-out keyboard and tons of other stuff I haven't even figured out yet!

Okay, I got another early Christmas present. My mom and I went to the Relache Spa at the Gaylord! We did a mother-daughter package: massage, pedicure and manicure. It was great to get away and have a little girl time before the holidays. I loved all the treatments, I got a cute color on my toes, Lincoln Park After Dark.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I really hope I get some new running shoes! I really want to be fitted for shoes so I can run as comfortably as possible, so maybe a gift card to a running store. I'm hoping to really increase my mileage this spring, so some shoes and gear would definitely help.

I also hope I get some good books. We do a book exchange with our families on Christmas day, and with as many readers in our family there are always some good choices. Since we do it white elephant style, if you get one you really want you have to hope it doesn't get stolen!

Have a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Kristin (kekis) said...

Love it! Once you have a smart phone, you'll never have anything but that.