Saturday, August 14, 2010

This week's actual workouts:

Sunday: Jay Johnson Boot Camp: Cardio, Legs
Monday: Power yoga class
Tuesday: Run 2 miles
Wednesday: rest
Thursday: Run 2 miles
Friday: easy yoga Nothing
Saturday: Run 2 miles Jay Johnson Boot Camp: Cardio, Legs

Friday night we ended up going to the in-laws for after-work drinks. I have been fighting some sinus congestion all week and Friday afternoon it really hit hard. So Saturday I decided to let myself sleep in a little and once I was up and had some coffee in me I felt well enough to do Jay Johnson OnDemand.

I have always wanted to do some of his real-life boot camps but they are really expensive! I like the workouts I have found OnDemand, though. He has some funny catch phrases. Some of my favorites:
"Hold on to your hat!"
"If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room."
"Treat your body as something other than a clothes hanger."

This week's plan:

Sunday: Bike ride or 2 mile run (if I get up early enough and depending on how I feel)
Monday: Power Yoga class
Tuesday: Run 2 miles
Wednesday: rest or easy yoga
Thursday: Run 2 miles
Friday: Nothing, I'm having oral surgery, yuck.
Saturday: Depends on how I feel after Friday! I really want to go to my favorite Cardio Muscle class but I will have to play it by ear.

2 comments:

CJ said...

Hi there! I was just curious if you would open your comments to allow for OpenID users. I'm on a wordpress account now and can't comment because you don't currently allow them. If not, I understand.

Thanks!
CJ

Rebecca said...

CJ- done! I think the default setting was Google users only but I opened it up.
Thanks for reading! I enjoy your blog and hope to have your speed one day!