Sunday, August 22, 2010

A week of Plan B's

Last week's actual workouts:

Sunday: Bike ride or 2 mile run (if I get up early enough and depending on how I feel) Had another bad headache.
Monday: Power Yoga class Ran 2 miles
Tuesday: Run 2 miles Took my rest day, went out to Irving to eat with my grandad.
Wednesday: rest or easy yoga Jay Johnson Boot Camp Cardio
Thursday: Run 2 miles

It was one of those weeks! It felt like everything was working against me to get my workouts in. I always try to have a Plan B in mind and this week I definitely fell back on those. Friday I had oral surgery (yuck) and they gave me strict orders not to work out for 3 days. Today is Sunday and I am really getting restless!

I hope this next week will be better! Surgery went as well as it could have. I still have stitches in my mouth and have to wear a palatal stent which makes it really hard to eat. This definitely affects my energy level! Here is the upcoming week's plans:

Sunday: Rest (I might sneak in some easy yoga, shhh!)
Monday: Power Yoga class
Tuesday: Run 2 miles
Wednesday: Rest or easy yoga
Thursday: Run 2 miles
Friday: Jay Johnson Boot Camp: Cardio and Legs
Saturday: Run 3 miles

No comments: