Saturday, April 30, 2011

Wounded Warrior Half Marathon training: Week 4 complete

Last week's workouts:
Sun: Rest Yoga for Runners podcast
Mon: Short run 2.6 mile intervals
Tues: Lululemon yoga
Wed: Short run 2.37 mi easy
Thurs: Short run w/ intervals Body by Bethenny Yoga
Fri: Yoga 2mi easy
Sat: 8 mile run

I am usually a solo runner, but Saturday I ran with my friend Jen. We started out to do 9 miles, but her hip was bothering her and while she wanted to cut it short at 7 miles, I convinced her to go for 8 miles. I was nervous about running with someone else, but we chatted almost the whole time and 8 miles flew by really quickly! It was humid and by the time we finished, the skies looked ominous. No rain, though.

This week's plans:
Sun: Rest
Mon: Short run easy
Tues: Lululemon yoga
Wed: Short run intervals
Thurs: Short run easy
Fri: Yoga
Sat: 8 miles easy

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

No comments: