Friday, September 16, 2011

Garlicky Spinach and Goat Cheese Pizza

My friend Stacey gave me this recipe several months ago and it is so quick and easy to put together. I normally add a little crushed red pepper to the garlic for some heat.

1 tablespoon olive oil
2 to 3 cloves garlic
5oz baby spinach
Salt and pepper
2 oz goat cheese, crumbled
Tomatoes
Oregano
1 prepared thin crust pizza dough

Preheat oven 450
Heat olive oil in skillet on medium high heat
Sautee garlic until lightly brown
Add spinach and salt and pepper to taste
Cook until spinach is wilted
Spread mixture onto pizza crust
Add slices/chopped tomatoes
Cover with goat cheese and oregano
Cook in oven for 10 minutes

2 comments:

Kristin (kekis) said...

Sounds so yummy. What dough do you use? I still can't find a good pizza dough!

Rebecca said...

I either use the whole wheat pizza crust from Whole Foods (it's prebaked, comes in a 2-pack) or the Pillsbury kind that comes in a tube (make sure to prebake it first).