Monday, July 9, 2007

Patrizio's

Tonight we ate at one of my family's favorite restaurants: Patrizio's in HP Village. I don't think I have ever had a bad meal here! Tonight was no exception. We started with baby bellinis, always delicious. (Pet peeve: When bartenders refer to Shiner as an "import" beer. Ummm, it's made in Texas.)
As usual, I ordered off the specialty menu, which changes nightly. I had a salad with wild greens, gorgonzola and spiced pecans. Yum! Then came the roasted salmon (perfection!) which came with a side of sauteed spinach and a fried risotto ball. That's right, fried risotto! I was suspicious, but it was so good! Creamy rice and romano cheese in a crispy golden-brown shell, not oily or greasy.
Michael got his favorite dish, the chicken Romano (breaded chicken with a side of bowtie pasta in alfredo sauce and mixed veggies). Mom ordered mussels with pasta and Dad ordered a specialty pizza with prosciutto. Too bad we were too full for dessert!

No comments: