Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Wish List Wednesday: Bottoms up!

Here are a few things I have been craving this week!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I normally only like fresh brewed iced tea, but I tried True Brew on a coworker's advice and it is really good! I like my tea unsweetened and I love their black tea as well as the white tea. They also have some flavored, sweetened and green varieties.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When fall hits, I love to get a latte from Starbucks! I especially love the cinnamon dolce latte and the gingerbread latte. I very rarely splurge on coffee out but I like to treat myself to Starbucks while Christmas shopping.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When we went to dinner at Toulouse with some friends a couple weeks ago and I got a Pink Planet cocktail. It was so delicious and girly! Champagne, strawberry liqueur, strawberry puree and garnished (of course!) with a strawberry. (Note: I found this photo online, but it is pretty much what they look like.)

What are some of your favorite drinks?

No comments: