Monday, November 2, 2009

'Tis the Season!

It officially feels like fall! With gaining an hour for Daylight Savings, I feel well rested and I have also been enjoying this gorgeous weather. I have built a little onto my usual running route and I hope to keep building on to my distance.

I am getting excited about the upcoming holiday season! Of course, it has already felt like the holidays at work. We have had our Christmas shop up since the end of September and I have been interviewing for our seasonal help nonstop. This is the time of year that will make or break us as far as sales and I want this to be the best year ever! I also have my own Christmas shopping on my mind, I already am making a mental list.

We already have plans for Thanksgiving with Michael's family and I am so happy that I am participating in the Turkey Trot this year! I am doing the 5K, not the 8 mile race, but it is amazing to me that a year ago I never would have thought I could participate in a race. This will be my fourth 5K this year, next year I hope to be able to build up to a 10K!

I am also participating in a Holiday Season fitness challenge, started by my buddy Kelsey. I think it is a great idea, I am already having fun keeping track of my points!

I know we won't get a chance to see everybody we want to see, but know that we wish everyone a healthy and happy holiday season!

No comments: