Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wish List Wednesday: Thanksgiving Edition!

Happy early Thanksgiving! What are you looking forward to tomorrow?

My first wish is to make my goal time at the Turkey Trot 5K! We shall see.

I am looking forward to some of my favorite Thanksgiving foods!

Roast turkey breast (this is last year's turkey made by my godfather Chad, who is an amazing chef).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sweet potatoes! Must have marshmallows.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fresh steamed green beans. No casserole for me, thank you. My godmother makes them perfectly, with lemon and butter.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And the piece de resistance...chocolate pecan pie. My friend Monika gave me this recipe several years ago and it was an instant hit. I just took this one out of the oven. (Sorry it's a little blurry, I don't have a fancy camera like the food bloggers!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: