Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend recovery

Last week's workouts:
Sunday: Rest
Monday: Run 2 miles
Tuesday: Yoga class
Wednesday: Run 3 miles
Thursday: Cardio + strength Rest
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Oktoberfest 5K!

I didn't do as well as I wanted to do in the Oktoberfest 5K, my official time was 32:22. But the free beer afterwards helped me feel better! :)

This weekend was great, we partied at Oktoberfest on Saturday night and Sunday we went to our friends' son's birthday party. Whew, I need a weekend to recover from the weekend!

This week's workout plans:
Sunday: Rest
Monday: Jay Johnson Boot Camp Cardio (only 15 minutes but after a bunch of errands this was all I could squeeze in!)
Tuesday: Lululemon yoga class
Wednesday: Run 3 miles
Thursday: Cardio + strength
Friday: Easy yoga or rest
Saturday: Run 6 miles

Saturday's run is according to my training schedule, but I don't have very high hopes that I'll be able to make it the whole distance seeing as how my last "long" runs have been big fat fails. But we shall see!

No comments: