Stolen from Heather (aka the Lazy Wife).
What was I doing ten years ago?
It was the summer between my freshman and sophomore year in high school. I remember doing lots of stuff with my church that summer: choir tour, mission trip, etc. Lots of time with my BFF's at that time.
What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Boot-camp (check!)
2. Shower (check!)
3. Buy new day planner
4. Put away clean laundry
5. Finish my book
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Microwave popcorn (light butter)
2. Triscuits and hummus
4. Odwalla bars, especially the chewy peanut ones
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off debt
2. Buy a house
3. Travel a LOT
4. Give a lot to charities
5. Quit my job
Places I’ve lived:
1. East Dallas, TX
2. Austin, TX
3. North Dallas, TX
4. Highland Park, TX
5. Umm, that's all
Jobs I’ve had:
1. Sales manager for JC Penney
2. Sales associate at Neiman Marcus
3. Sales associate/assistant manager at jewelry boutique
4. Sales associate at Express
5. Cashier/server at Mexican food restaurant
If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!