Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another meme...

Stolen from Heather (aka the Lazy Wife).

What was I doing ten years ago?

It was the summer between my freshman and sophomore year in high school. I remember doing lots of stuff with my church that summer: choir tour, mission trip, etc. Lots of time with my BFF's at that time.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?

1. Boot-camp (check!)

2. Shower (check!)

3. Buy new day planner

4. Put away clean laundry

5. Finish my book

Five snacks I enjoy:

1. Microwave popcorn (light butter)

2. Triscuits and hummus

3. Popsicles

4. Odwalla bars, especially the chewy peanut ones

5. Pretzels

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

1. Pay off debt

2. Buy a house

3. Travel a LOT

4. Give a lot to charities

5. Quit my job

Places I’ve lived:

1. East Dallas, TX

2. Austin, TX

3. North Dallas, TX

4. Highland Park, TX

5. Umm, that's all

Jobs I’ve had:

1. Sales manager for JC Penney

2. Sales associate at Neiman Marcus

3. Sales associate/assistant manager at jewelry boutique

4. Sales associate at Express

5. Cashier/server at Mexican food restaurant

If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!

No comments: