Monday, October 25, 2010

Gorillaz!

So when I made my plan for last week's workouts, I forgot something very important! We had tickets for the Gorillaz show on Wednesday night and I had taken Thursday and Friday off work to give myself a long weekend!

So here's how things worked themselves out:

Sunday: Rest
Monday: Run 2 miles; strength training
Tuesday: Lululemon pilates OR yoga DVR at home (plus I walked to and from work, 2 miles)
Wednesday: Run 3 miles Danced! Hey, that's a workout!
Thursday: Rest Rodney Yee Power Yoga DVD 45 min
Friday: Yoga Biked 3.1 miles
Saturday: Run 8 miles

The Gorillaz concert was awesome, we had such a good time! I would love to see them again, I'm so glad we had the chance to see them since they don't tour the US very often.

I meant to get my run in on Thursday, but woke up with a terrible migraine. I'm still not sure what caused it, but I didn't feel better until late in the afternoon so I just did yoga to try to relax my muscles. At least I could stay home and rest all day.

My run Saturday was tough! I didn't sleep well at all Friday night and then it was really humid. In fact, during my run it was thundering and I felt a few little drops but no rain. It poured later in the day, so I got to have another relaxing day of reading and watching movies.

This week is shaping up to be a hectic week at work, so I hope I can get all my workouts in. Here is the plan:

Sunday: Rest
Monday: Run 2 miles
Tuesday: Lululemon yoga
Wednesday: Run 3 miles
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Yoga
Saturday: Run 8 miles

No comments: