Sunday, October 10, 2010

Half marathon training: Week 9

Last week's workouts:

Sunday: Rest (although I'll be lugging multiple loads of laundry up and down stairs, so I think that counts for something!)
Monday: Run 2 miles Total Body Sculpt: Hips, Thighs, Abs, Back and Triceps
Tuesday: Lululemon yoga Worked late, did my favorite Rodney Yee DVD at home
Wednesday: Run 3 miles
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Yoga Walked to and from work
Saturday: Should be an easy 3 mile run but I will try to do a longer run to make up for the ones I've missed! 6 miles on the Katy Trail

Last week was a tough one, my allergies were terrible and I had sinus headaches off and on. By Saturday, I felt a lot better and went further than I'd originally planned. I thought about the people who can't run but wish they could. I am lucky enough to be healthy and able to do so many things.

This week's plan:

Sunday: Rest
Monday: Run 2 miles; strength training
Tuesday: Lululemon yoga
Wednesday: Run 3 miles
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Yoga
Saturday: Run 7 miles

No comments: