Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The end is near!

The end of training, that is!

Last week's workouts:
Sunday: Easy yoga
Monday: 2 miles treadmill intervals
Tuesday: Lululemon yoga
Wednesday: 2 miles treadmill intervals easy in the 'hood.
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Rest?
Saturday: Run 10 miles (last long run before the half!)

Hey, I almost did all my workouts this week! I was glad to get out of work early enough on Wednesday to get in an outside run before dark. I'd had a bad headache all day, so I took it pretty easy. Thursday and Friday we were traveling (drove to and from Austin) and still had a lingering headache, but luckily my run on Saturday went great.

This week's plan:
Sunday: Rest
Monday: Did .6 mi on the treadmill before power yoga
Tuesday: 2.15 mi treadmill intervals (plus walked to work)
Wednesday: Cardio + yoga podcast
Thursday: 2 mi treadmill intervals
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Rest or easy yoga
Sunday: Race day!

I'm starting to get excited!

No comments: