Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Last week's workouts:

Sunday: Easy bike ride (2.5 miles)
Monday: 2 mile run, strength training
Tuesday: Lululemon yoga
Wednesday: 3 2 miles on the treadmill (or however far I can make it, my knee hates the treadmill) + walked to work
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Easy yoga Walked to and from work
Saturday: 10 mile run

Saturday's run was tough, my legs hurt and I almost quit at 7 miles but decided to stop and stretch instead. I felt a lot better and decided to stick it out for the last 3 miles.

This week will be tricky because of Thanksgiving traveling, but here is my plan:

Sunday: Easy yoga
Monday: 2 miles treadmill intervals
Tuesday: Lululemon yoga
Wednesday: 2 miles treadmill intervals
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Rest?
Saturday: Run 10 miles (last long run before the half!)

We are driving to Austin on Thursday morning, then driving back Friday. So I'm not sure if or when I'll be able to get anything in. And I hope I'll be able to get my Mon-Wed workouts in, with a few people taking the whole week off I am not sure how busy work will be.

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

No comments: