Saturday, November 6, 2010

One month to go!

Last week's workotus:
Sunday: Rest
Monday: Run 2 miles, strength training Got out of work late so I did Jay Johnson Boot Camp: Cardio to warm up followed by Total Body Sculpt: Lower Body, Arms and Abs
Tuesday: Lululemon yoga
Wednesday: Run 3 miles 2.6 miles
Thursday: Rest (Walked to and from work)
Friday: Yoga Walked to and from work
Saturday: Run 9 miles

Whew, Saturday's run felt great! I got a new jacket to wear since it is so cold out in the early mornings and I love it! I also tried out a new fuel since my usual Carb Boost chews have apparently been discontinued. I tried out an apple-cinnamon flavor Hammer gel and I gagged trying to get that goop down my throat. :( The flavor wasn't bad, but I think it was trying to swallow the gel. I really did feel energized for the last half of my run, though, so I will try it one more time to see if I can get used to it.

This week's plans:
Sunday: Easy bike ride
Monday: 2 mile run, strength training
Tuesday: Lululemon yoga
Wednesday: 3 mile run
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Easy yoga
Saturday: Run 9 miles

I'm thinking about checking out White Rock Lake for my long run instead of the Katy Trail. Any other Dallas runners prefer one or the other?

No comments: