Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shorter days

Last week's workouts:
Sunday: Easy bike ride Had a bad sinus headache most of the day.
Monday: 2 mile run, strength training
Tuesday: Lululemon yoga
Wednesday: 3 mile run Worked late; but I did walk to work
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Easy yoga
Saturday: Run 9 miles

With Daylight Savings over and a busy week at work, it's been harder to get my workouts in after work! I wanted to move my Wednesday workout to Thursday but ended up working late again on Thursday. Oh, well, it's a new week!

I did go out to White Rock on Saturday. It was a nice change of pace to run at the lake, but I've gotten a little spoiled to the Katy Trail. The White Rock loop is paved, but no cushy running surface. There are also no mile markers and since I don't use a watch anymore, it was hard for me to tell how far I had gone. The loop felt a lot longer than 9 miles (some sources say it's 8.96, some say 9.33) and I was afraid I'd gotten lost at one point. I was so thankful when I finally saw the lot where I had parked!

This week's plans:
Sunday: Easy bike ride
Monday: 2 mile run, strength training
Tuesday: Lululemon yoga
Wednesday: 3 miles on the treadmill (or however far I can make it, my knee hates the treadmill)
Thursday: Rest
Friday: Easy yoga
Saturday: 10 mile run

I'm in the double digits now!

1 comment:

Jin said...

Sorry your sinus headache stopped you from working out! I'm working with Zicam and would like to share with you a coupon for $2 off Zicam Intense Sinus Relief Nasal Gel. Visit http://bit.ly/aZLzSy for the coupon. :)