Friday, February 25, 2011

Alphabeticals

Age: 27

Bed size: Full

Chore you hate: Cleaning the bathroom.

Dogs: They're adorable, I wish I had time and space for one!

Essential start to your day: Coffee.

Favorite color: Blue.

Gold or silver: Silver.

Height: 5'2"

Instruments you play: I played the violin for 10 years, but I'm not sure what would happen if I picked one up today.

Job title: Allocation Analyst

Kids: No, thank you.

Live: On the edge?

Mom’s name: Beverly

Nicknames: Gold Star, SharpÉ

Overnight hospital stays: Not since I was born!

Pet peeve: People who chew gum.

Quote from a movie: “We can't stop here! This is bat country!"

Righty or lefty: Righty.

Siblings: One younger sister.

Time you wake up: 6:30ish.

Underwear: I wear it.

Vegetables you dislike: Not a fan of cabbage.

What makes you run late: I'm just a slow mover in the mornings, to be honest.

X-Rays: Just my teef.

Yummy food that you make: I make a pretty kick-ass spinach artichoke dip.

Zoo animal favorite: I love otters, they always look so happy. And elephants.

No comments: